Bla Bla Bla . . .

Monday, December 1, 2008

At last UPDATE XD

It's been a long time since i last update XD
Actually not so long also la. 4days only ~
This few days nothing happen lohh ~
Watch HOT SHOT ` Xiao zhu inside very funny ~ Hahaha
No watch hot shot den play NDSL <3

NINTENDOGS :D
Very nice this game ~ Get ur own dog then everyday feed it ~
Like real dog XD
Can teach it skill and go competition also ~
Named my dog Mickey <3

Yday nite Sally call me lohh
She say she go Rynn Lim Concert ~
So nice de !
Still can hug him kok !
She call me tmr watch movie lohh
Dunno can or not =.=
No $$ also liao.
If she can pick me then go ~
No then bo pien ~

BRO LOHH !! Go pak tor watch movie himself only.
Dint call me go. So boring at home !
With daddy talk about new year wan go where the other day ~
Dunno wan go where=.=
Daddy say go CHINA ~ Beijing maybe ~
Or maybe Pulau Langkawi LOL!
Hope is FAR FAR FAR place :D

JAPAN !! AFTER SPM I'M COMING ~~
WAIT FOR ME !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home