Bla Bla Bla . . .

Thursday, November 20, 2008

我的机器人女友 :D

Went to Hospital today.
Dont get me wrong ~ Not me, is my gong gong XD
He went for medical check up `
When going still sunny, want reach liao started raining heavily==
Mommy den call me bring my gong gong to the check up place first lohh
coz she need parking ~
When reach the place, SO MANY PPL !!
Need wait so long man ` Saw tio 1 seat, give my gong gong sit lohh ~
So me have to stand F7
10minits pass ~ Mom haven come ~
20minits pass ~ Mom still haven come ~
Zun zun got 1 place so i sit liao ~

After 5minits . . .
Den i've a phone call ! its my mom ~ She say dunhave parking space
Call me ask gong gong how =.=
Den gong gong call us go back first lohh ~ So go back loh.
I just sit nia then go back *Swt
Back home then watched ' 我的机器人女友' <3
Japan movie ~ Very touching movie :D


The girl very pretty ! The boy very cute XD But the story i still kinda blur abit ==
Anyway, Still nice movie lahh ~ Coz i kinda enjoy the movie XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home