Bla Bla Bla . . .

Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm a cyborg but it's OK ~

Morning wake help mommy clean room and house ~
I dunwan de, been FORCE *sobs
After dat headed to Tabuan Jaya for breakfast? lunch ?==
Den bought a pyjamas at there ~ Want buy jeans de ~
But mommy say go teck kong see.
So ma si go lohh. Reach teck kong saw tio 1 jeans v. nice !
But hor, there no have fitting room =/
So funny la dat time ! dunwan to mention coz so xia soi also XD
But dat time i know i bcome fat ki T.T
i wan on DIET !

Nite, watch ' Im a cyborg buy its OK ' by RAIN :D
The movie very strange lohh == but quite interesting ~
hahahha `

UPDATE UPDATE !!!!
Write blog till half WTFFFFF my pui pui (hamster) ran out to my comp room !
Sked me till die , i tot is wad mouse =.=
LUCKILY i still at comp room !!! ABO MY PUI PUI LOST KI LATER !!
arghhh, she know how to open the stupid cage ! Nid use rubber band to tie the cage =.=
SIEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home