Bla Bla Bla . . .

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday ` 191108

Wake at almost 12 today ~ Break record !!
This year most late wake up XD
Online ~ *again
Cut my hair dat day also
bcome so ugly ==
Ugly + bcome more ugly = ?

==============================================================
Afternoon, cousin come my house ~
Take form1 ~ 3 refrence book from me.
He balu finish pri.6 then wan pia liao ` L0lx
talk talk talk with aunty and mom coz JOSHUA LIM rampas my comp =="
At there dota make me cant play Zzzz
Then Sally call me on her meetoto lohh ~ She xiao meetoto ~ XD
Den her 'dear' (game de) come PM ~
Punteng cousin and me wan kacau him de , but at last no.
Later give Sally scold *SHE VERY BAD DE wakakaka (JUST KIDDING)

==============================================================
Nite, watch video ~ send songs to SSA ~ Dl music ~
My mp3 player lousy 1 ==" dunno why some mp3 i put inside the mp3 player but cant play!
Anyone know whyy ? *Sobs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home