Bla Bla Bla . . .

Saturday, November 22, 2008

22112008~

Been spending whole morning and afternoon watching videos XD
youtube youtube ~ Since today line so fast, dun waste ~
H A H A H A. . .
Planning to watch ' 有只僵尸暗恋你 ' & ' IGOR ' next monday with Nana <3
Hope can , at home boring till want D I E .
Sms Sally ask she wan or not lohh ~
Mana tahu she reply call me transfer credit *Swt

Nite go Boulevard for dinner - PIZZA HUT :D
I wan move house T.T [ in my dream ]
Move to BATU KAWA de. Very pretty ! !
After dat go to OniTJ? dunno wad the name.
Actually it is a place selling all comp stuff de ~
But also got saloon and food court inside =.=
Saw Nana there ` So 有缘 XD

Want go watch ' 我的老婆是赌圣 ' at Xing Kong now :D

N.I.T.E.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home