Bla Bla Bla . . .

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

NDSL i'm coming ~

This morning watched ' 保持通话 ' by 大S & 古天乐 ~
nice movie ^^ but kinda predictable the story line =.=
haven watch till dat part then know wad will happen liao.
Till now, haven watch ' Baby & me ' *sobs
internet line really SUX lahh. WTH !! Always loading so slow when i use crunchyroll/youtube.

Surf net ~ Surf net ~ Den saw tio NDSL XD 对它很感兴趣 ~ wanna buy it `
Wan pink de, but in the end i think i will get a black 1. F3
Hope i really can buy it XD
Punteng today wan go interview work at everise with Sally & Amelia de lohh
1day RM24, 1month --> RM700++ *Cool
but then my mummy suddenly 反悔 dun let me go !
she say easy meet tio bad ppl at there working.
Early i so angry ! Cz i wan earn money buy NDSL.
But then i say if i help her do house chores she give me money then i dun go work
then she say OK loh. She ask me wan money do wad ==
den say wan buy NDSL , she say can get money from bank also ` *Wah
quickly dunwan work liao me XD hehehe.

Bro then call my mummy help me talk about the NDSL thing ~
den mummy kinda allow me to buy ~ but dunno about dad.
hahahaha. Hope when bro back kch will bring me the NDSL & also PS2 !!
wakakakkakaka den my holiday will be full of F.U.N ! :D

Den when eating dinner, Sally call me out on thursday ~ =.=
She always call when i'm eating, 简直是打扰我吃饭!L0l
So, thursday will be another outing day XD
* 期待 :D

` SPM today ? XD All the best to all Spm-ers, especially AARON , my cousin. CHIONG! F3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home