Bla Bla Bla . . .

Friday, November 14, 2008

14nov 08 :D 141108~ <3

Muahahhaahaha ~ I M THE QUEEN TODAY XD
First, Thx for all ppl who wishes me yar ^^ TQTQ :D
Morning, me very kolien, eat MAGGIE MEE only ~
Den grandma called and wish me Happy Bday, ask me eat wad =.= i say Maggie Mee *L0l
So she call me and mummy go over to cousin(AARON) house for lunch ~ Curry XD
So go lohh ~ coz today is aaron bday also. Mummy then go buy cake for us ~
About 1pm ~ moved to aaron house ~
Eat eat eat talk talk talk ~ Den CAKE !!
This is our cake ~ Two candle only, 2years old XD

















Some picture ~ i know i'm ugly, just ignore me F3












































Spent almost whole
Afternoon there ~ XD
Back home den wash my Hamster cage ==
Nite time went to THE VENUE for dinner with dadi mami ~
Den now back home blogging ~ And now, this is my 16th bday ~ it's almost over T.T
Punteng this sunday i can follow mama to sibu de loh !
Daddy allow, but mummy say plane ticket very exp !! So canot go liao `
haizzz at home so boring ~~ *Hate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home