Bla Bla Bla . . .

Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm home!!

10day pass so fast x)
Finally i'm back ~ And going to school tmr T-T
Nid to start think about my chem peka already.
Sobbbb.

Neways, the tour i follow very good oh the people all x)
heehe.
Early i so dunlike my tour.
Because punteng is follow ' bel air ' de.
After that change to ' Fusanta '
BelAir got many shuai ge mei nv and many kids kok.
Tour guide also very pretty.
Fusanta mostly all old old de and still got philipino and malay -.-
And the tour guide is old old de.
Abit old lah not so old x)
( coz the bel air de tour guide very pretty so let me think that mine TG v old ) XD
but day by day, i more like my tour liao ~
Coz they all very friendly. And the malay also bay bai ( friendly ) .
The philipino got 1 kids. 11 years old de very pretty x)

This trip to china i go to ShangHai , Beijing, Han Zhou and Tian Jun only lo.
Si bay cold man -.- Xpecially BJ. Always negative de the degree.
But very song x)
Update about my trip this coming friday ( i think )
Stay Tune !!
heeehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home