Bla Bla Bla . . .

Friday, January 9, 2009

School days (:

Yo ~ I'm here to update my blog ~
Long time no see my dear bloggie. x))

Monday

Went to my new class -> 5s4 !
Went to school quite late dat day. Bopien still not use to waking up early since i woke up late on hols. x)
So, most of the sitting place have been taken.
I sit at near window 3rd row. Still consider as a nice place.
Near corridor. Easy to talk to friends outside. (:
The only bad things that sun very big sometimes, rain too big and i'll get wet.
Coz my window can`t close.
Ev. thing is nice about 5s4! Teacher is nice, Classmate getting quiet-er than last year.
*Eventho it is still very noisy
There is only 1 bad thing. Unlucky things. My form teacher-.-
It's Yusuf. Whole class is like ' WTF? o_O '

Tuesday

Dint study anything new today.
Most teacher explain the answer about last year test paper.
So boring. Wad for they nid to do correction about last year test paper?
It's already over wad-.- Their time too many. They think SPM still far.
Teach slow slow. Especially AddMaths. Damn boring lah.
Wanna Fall Asleep.
Pay many money today. Many subject nid to use workbook.
*Pok Kai
IVY (my eng teacher) told us dat after exam result out next week,
we gonna change class. All of'em she said.
*Moodless.
I noe i noe. Previous Post i ever post dat i wanted to change class x))
But now, I'm statisfied with my class. Teacher all quite good.
So i hope to stay there.

WEDNESDAY

Million thx to form4 students. No perhimpunan for form5. x))
But dhen hor, Yusuf came in our class.
Got 1 thing v.funny dat tym.
Coz our classroom have no doors ma.
Den when darren came in late,

Yusuf : Oi oi , TAK PANDAI KETUK PINTU KE ? HUUHHH ? *Angrying
Darren : Tak ada pintu ketuk apa !! -.-

LOL! Whole class laugh till like xiao.
Even Yusuf himself also laugh. He still go check whether really no door or not.
Like stupid. swts ;
Dhen we have physics ! So angry lahh i sit at the most back row.
Just me and Yii Yin two people. Coz they all rampas infront.
Left the most back row no ppl. Arghhh. If too noisy cant hear wad teacher say T-T

Afternoon stay back for EST. 5s4 and 5s6 combine ~
Yay ` Same class with Sally x)) Teresa Kueh our teacher <3
She is v. good. Ivy said dat she is strict. Wth. -.-
The est teacher always call me go photostat thing. Swtness.
Walk up and down dunno how many times me.

Nite went to ELC. Suppose to be in sec5T.
But it's on Thursday and its 3Hour.
So me and Sally change our class to SPM5wed.
Suppose to be 20++ ppl in our class. But separated into two classes.
Luckily we all still same class.
But no use also. Teacher change our seat to boy and girl. *sobs
Bt the teacher very good and sometimes funny -> MsSophia x))

THURSDAY

Today raining. Damn cold. Wear jacket also cold !!
Today result out. All ppl squeeze to see the result.
I cant even squeeze in -.- Finally saw my result. But dint actually go see all marks.
Coz dat time want to rush to physic lab.
Saw tio my chemistry FAIL! i knew it. I hate chemis.
Other pass. Got 2A i think. Moral and english x)
EST also very sux. Dun feel like taking EST but mom want me to T-T
When rush to physic lab. Teacher bo lai ! kns.
Back classroom wan see again but other ppl see liao.
At last i dint even see tio my purata is wad.
Den when english period. Dat Ivy bo !

Ivy : Do u all love to change class~~~ ?
All : NOOOO !!!
Ivy : I think not all of u change lahh, Dun worry ok ~~~?
All : *quiet.
Ivy : OK la Ok la. Nobody is changing class. All ppl still remain in this class.

Swt; say change class also her. Say no also her -.- She is principal meh. Can decide meh.
LoL.

Nite time go tuition physic at alpha `
Very good the teacher. Better than MrLee.
Plus SriSarjana damn many ppl. Cant even learn --
Currently finding chem and biology tuition.
Chem maybe go Nana there tuition x))
Monday nite X.X

* And Sally nite call me say her Milky lose when putting it at my cage-.- Swt. Lucky it's found! x)

FRIDAY

Raining again. Even colder than yesterday.
And the wind today damn BIG!
My window cant close. And the wind keep blow towards my face-.-
VERY BIG THE WIND ~! cant describe. lols
My hair all messy like xiao lang.
Blow whole morning till go home den sudd turn sunny. Wtf!
Den Sally came my home. But,
Cant online ~
Den when she back,
Can online ~
LOL!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home