Bla Bla Bla . . .

Friday, January 23, 2009

Cant wait for tmr ~

Skip school today due to my stupid leg !
Pain till. . so suffer ahh.
But its getting better now. Hope tmr will fully recover !
NOT HOPE IS MUST !! F5
Today dint go school = dint pass up my chemistry peka.
Yin say all ppl pass up already-.-
Gosh, I'm doom ! Dunno wan copy whose 1.

Fan zhen got 1week holiday enjoy x)
Wait holiday finish just man man think about the peka.
haaaa.
Ponteng school is nothing to be happy also.
At home mom want me do this and dat eventho my leg is in PAIN.
I cant even bend down !
Wash my hamster cage wash till so ' xing ku '
And yet my mom wan me to wash my shoes again !
I tell her my leg pain cant bend down to wash.
She say wash at sink -.- But at last no wash lah x)
Went to Crystal's house this afternoon ~
"Steal" many of their reference book back.
Hiak hiak.

Going to have add maths replacement tonite =x
Sien. Dun feel like going ! Coz i'm in CNY MOOD ALREADY.
eventho not celebrating x)
Yay ! Tomolo is the day ~
The day i waited for so long.
CHINA ~ <3
Blog will not be updated till i came back.
On the 2nd of febuary (: Tuesday ~
SKIP SCHOOL ANOTHER DAY AGAIN x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home