Bla Bla Bla . . .

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tired.

Tired -.- Out whole day today.
From morning 8.45 ~ 6.00PM !
Sleepy. ZzzZ

Morning went to tuition add maths till 11.30 ~
Dhen go to Parkson. SHOPPING !!
Bought tio 1 shirt.
Want buy winter coats but cant find pretty dd.
I guess i am going to use the old 1 liao T-T
( Hope I can find 1 b4 going, or maybe buy at China XD )
Coz mine old 1 v. Ugly dd lohh.
After that go to The Spring ~
Saw many people there.
Saw tio Uncle Ah chai, my se jek ( uncle ) , Edwin.
Only 3. LoL
But quite many liao x) Normally dint see tio any fren there.

I wan to buy the PlayBoy shoes. But bo size.
Wtf -.-
Den buy another shirt at F.O.S ~
And also 3pair of socks at 3DOTS x)
Later go to Hock Lee to find my shoes F3
Go SOS, See tio another shoes veryy pretty de.
No my size again. Dhen get another type.
Got size liao but wear till not comfortable. -.-
Afterdat bo buy tio x)
The person kek kin coz she run in and out take shoes for me so many times.
LOL. Den go to hock Lee downstair see shoes again ~
See tio Adidas, But bo size again. kns`
I call the Ahma go take size 39 ~
Dhen too small cant wear.
Call she take 40 ~ She say no 40 `
Dhen saw tio Nike de.
Call her go take again.
1st pair -> too big ( size 40 -.- ) dunno why
den she go take size 39.
2nd pair -> Zun zun, but the shoes 1side OK , another side abit spoil. Like got ' tu chu lai ' ane.
Den change another size 39.
3rd pair -> Dirty de !!
Den me and my mom see the ahma no see de time. .
--> RUN !! x)

Coz dunwan buy. Feel paiseh for the ahma.
Run here and there bring shoes for me den i no buy x)
Bopien, dirty who wan buy.
In the end, dint buy tio shoes. Haizzz.
Want continue find liao -.- Abo nid wear old de again ( I DUNWAN F5 )

After dat go to BDC.
Cut hair. Cut till v.ugly lohh ~
look like my hair very less ki. Front hair ` T-T
Den walk walk awhile back home.
6++ PM edi . Tired till . . .
Punteng back home want straight sleep.
Tapi bay tahan. Want online x)
Neways, going to sleep soon ~~ F3
Ciaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home