Bla Bla Bla . . .

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Peaceful Sunday :D

Waken up by mami early in the morning for breakfast D:
Dun feel like following but, dad say wanted to buy a new watch for me so..
I GO LO ! My watch was DIED since few weeks ago, but i too lovee 'it' so i always wear it eventhough it's spoil :D hahaha. Dat's just a lie ! I'm so lazy to take it down. Coz i 365days wearing watch 1 ~ even shower and sleeping. Dat's why ~ my watch spoil easily XD 1year need change many times. L0l`

Afternoon headed to PIZZA HUT for lunch ~ Tried out their new types of pizza(japanese - european i think ??) taste good though, but nothing different between japanese and european =.= Den back home MAPLE ~~ SURF NET. Saw a Kmovie ' Baby & Me ' looks nice XD gonna watch it tmr coz my internet line sucks today.

Been editing my blog the whole nite till now ~ and it's time for me to watch movie :D THE NUTTY PROFESSOR~



Tata ; Nites <3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home