Bla Bla Bla . . .

Saturday, November 8, 2008

First Post ♥ 請多多指教 XD

My first blog ~ My first post ~
everything first ~
but got 1 thing is last , LAST SCHOOL DAYS ! woots ~ ` ^^
but hor, so 舍不得. 11month past so fast
Next year different teacher different classmate
everything different !!
although my class very noisy but still love my class
hope they dun change the teacher and classmate
change those bad teacher / classmate then nvm la
hahahahaha XD

Dint go school today --> LAZY !
wake at 11.30am ~
long tym no wake dat late edi, once wake head pain ==;;
Den online play maple loh
h , ssa call me play aquilla
ma si play lo, do pure int mage ~
den she help me complete quest get the pumpkin hat de ^^













den when i lvl11 ,
SHE "ORDER" me must write at blog say credits to her==;;
fine lohh, i lvl11 credits to: Anissa Sia aka iiMVampire F3
song boi ? XD

Finally, tonite
霹靂MIT do liao. Waited for dat drama so long !
Anyone have satelite can go watch it tonite[7/11/08] at FTV 民視 10PM =]
or GTV28 is on 8/11/08 11PM, hehehe.
till then ;;
tata ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home